WebSoftMaster provides cloud-based solutions such as web-hosting, domain name registration, and related products and services to the businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Subscriber Information
- Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for WebSoftMaster services including name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and billing information (such as a credit card number). In addition, to register a domain name, Subscribers are asked to provide this information for the registrant, administrative contact, technical contact and billing contact of the domain name (collectively, "Domain Name Registration Information"), for submission to the appropriate domain registry or registration database. Subscribers may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services.
- Social Media
- Cookies and Tracking
- Cookies are electronic collections of information stored on a local computer that are used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users and to relate one computer transaction to a later one, and other methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes.
- Customer Surveys
- WebSoftMaster may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage Subscribers to participate in these surveys because they provide WebSoftMaster with important information that helps improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
- Collection by Linked Websites
WebSoftMaster uses information it collects primarily to provide and collect payment for its cloud-based solutions and other services. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use WebSoftMaster's services.
- Subscriber Contact and Account Information
- The information collected from Subscribers is used to manage each Subscriber's account (such as for billing and account management purposes) and to promote other products or services that WebSoftMaster believes may be of interest to its Subscribers. WebSoftMaster may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that Subscribers provide during registration (such as the total number of Subscribers in a given category, but not their names). As explained in more detail below, WebSoftMaster may in certain instances use this aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on WebSoftMaster's website and in connection with its services. Any such aggregated and non-identifying information that WebSoftMaster collects, and any analysis of such information that it produces, is proprietary information of WebSoftMaster.
- Analytics and Statistics
- WebSoftMaster uses information gathered from its website analytics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with WebSoftMaster servers, and to administer and optimize WebSoftMaster's website. WebSoftMaster also gathers broad demographic information from this data to help improve its website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by WebSoftMaster are proprietary property of WebSoftMaster.
- Responses to Email Inquiries
- When Subscribers send email inquiries to WebSoftMaster, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry received.
- Customer Surveys
- WebSoftMaster may use the contact information provided in customer surveys to follow up on survey answers. WebSoftMaster may also contact you to highlight the changes WebSoftMaster makes in response to your feedback.
- WebSoftMaster will not provide or sell to any third party your personal information and will keep all Subscriber information confidential.
- Service Providers
- Upon registration for WebSoftMaster services, certain Subscriber information may be transferred to trusted affiliated or unaffiliated third parties that help WebSoftMaster provide certain services or that provide certain services on WebSoftMaster's behalf. For example, Subscriber information may be transferred to WebSoftMaster's affiliated registrar, FastDomain (WHOIS Domain Name Registration Information), or to unaffiliated third parties that help WebSoftMaster provide email services or SSL certifications, and also Payment Gateways such as PayPal and Stripe.
- Co-marketing Activities
- Some services are offered or promoted in conjunction with a WebSoftMaster partner or sponsor. WebSoftMaster may share certain Subscriber contact information but no billing information with WebSoftMaster's partner or sponsor in order to provide the relevant services or to run the promotion. If WebSoftMaster shares Subscriber information with partners and sponsors,WebSoftMaster requires that they maintain the Subscriber information in confidence, and use the information solely for purposes of providing the services or carrying out the agreed upon promotion.
- Online Advertisements
- WebSoftMaster does not share personally identifiable information about individual users with advertisers. WebSoftMaster may display online advertisements and share aggregated and non-identifying information about Subscribers collected through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to deliver tailored advertisements. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information collected by WebSoftMaster, WebSoftMaster may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Customer Surveys
- In addition to sharing survey information with service providers confidentially as described above, WebSoftMaster may share aggregated, non-personally identifying information obtained from customer surveys with third parties.
- Law Enforcement
- WebSoftMaster will respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, and will utilize Subscriber information as necessary to establish or exercise WebSoftMaster's legal rights or defend against legal claims. Additionally, WebSoftMaster will share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations or suspected violations of WebSoftMaster's Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Domain Registration
- In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") or certain registries, Domain Name Registration Information has to be made available and accessible to the public through a "WHOIS" search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name's creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by WebSoftMaster or a third party service provider and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. WebSoftMaster may deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements. At times, Subscribers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from WebSoftMaster and WebSoftMaster does not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties.
- Domain Privacy
- When WebSoftMaster is threatened with suit by a third party, or any other legal action is brought to WebSoftMaster's attention involving WebSoftMaster based on the anonymity of a domain name, WebSoftMaster may seek assurance from you, the customer, concerning your promise to indemnify WebSoftMaster and written confirmation that you have contacted the complainant and made your contact information available to the complainant. Failure to promptly provide these assurances may be considered by WebSoftMaster to be a breach of your agreement with WebSoftMaster and may result in deactivation of your domain name and disclosure of your contact information so that any allegations of infringement or other wrongdoing may be directly resolved between you and the complainant.
- Public Forums
- Please remember that any information you may disclose or post in forums or other public areas of WebSoftMaster's website or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from WebSoftMaster community forums or testimonials, contact WebSoftMaster. In some cases, WebSoftMaster may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case WebSoftMaster will let you know why it is unable to do so.
- When you become a Subscriber of WebSoftMaster, you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through WebSoftMaster and/or in conjunction with WebSoftMaster's partners.
- To unsubscribe from WebSoftMaster newsletters and promotional mailings, please update your preferences in your WebSoftMaster control panel or contact WebSoftMaster support. You may also unsubscribe through the links provided in promotional email messages sent by WebSoftMaster or on WebSoftMaster's behalf.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information
- WebSoftMaster allows you to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in WebSoftMaster's custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information WebSoftMaster has in its custody or control by accessing the control panel or by contacting support via email, phone or online chat. WebSoftMaster may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their records.
- To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can update all account-related information directly through your control panel. Alternatively, you can contact WebSoftMaster support.
This website is not directed towards children and WebSoftMaster does not seek to collect any personal information from children. If WebSoftMaster becomes aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, WebSoftMaster will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database.
Encryption. When a Subscriber orders from WebSoftMaster, personal data transmissions are encrypted and all of the Subscriber's personal information is protected. WebSoftMaster uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
In addition to all of the terms and conditions set forth above, the following terms apply to WebSoftMaster Reseller relationships only.
- Information Related to Data Collected through Resellers
- WebSoftMaster may collect information under the direction of Resellers, and WebSoftMaster has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is provided, processed or obtained by WebSoftMaster's Resellers. Customers who seek access, or who seek to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Reseller's data controller. If the Reseller requests that WebSoftMaster remove the data, WebSoftMaster will respond to such request within thirty (30) business days.
- If you are a customer of one of WebSoftMaster's Resellers and would no longer like to be contacted by such Reseller, please contact the Reseller from whom you purchased products or services.
- Data Retention
- WebSoftMaster retains personal data it processes on behalf of WebSoftMaster's Resellers for as long as needed to provide services under the relationship. WebSoftMaster will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with WebSoftMaster's legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce its agreements.
This file was last modified: November 28, 2016.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution